September 24, 2012 by Judy Gibbs Robinson
Tomorrow is the first of four roundtable discussions that are a significant component of our Imagine the Future: Campus Media in a Digital Age study.
Roundtable I is at 3 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 25, in the Governors Room in Oklahoma Memorial Union. The goal of this first session is to learn how you stay informed about what’s going on at OU.
Here’s what will happen:
- We’ll open with a short presentation that outlines the issues and study goals.
- Then we’ll break into groups of 8-10 to discuss questions like these:
- What tools are currently available to help members of the OU community learn what is going on and are they adequate?
- What obstacles or barriers prevent community members from accessing news and information about OU?
- Has the student voice been strengthened, weakened or stayed the same as media options have grown on campus?
- Each table will report its findings as the session wraps up.
Hope you will join us for this important first discussion!